Wesker's Report Wesker's Report

Funny stuff

I think you have some real promise here. Your comedic timing is spot on with the Wesker character. The script was also very nicely written and I liked the actual directing and pace. Though some constructive criticism if I may. I think sometimes the basic visual style lets down the gags. Spend a bit longer on the artwork next time. I can see from your style you have the talent to produce some nicer visuals. If you do this I think you will become a real force to be reckoned with. Nice work again dude.

Well Enough Alone: Part 1 Well Enough Alone: Part 1

Nicely Put Together

Nice work on the first chapter seems that you know your way around flash pretty well I may have to get you to teach me a few tricks. Anywho as for the story as it is a prologue and the main story is yet to come it was fairly light on action and all that Jazz but still gives you a few hints as to whats to come. Once again nice work on the animation and congrats on the daily second place.

"Waterman" Ep. IX "Waterman" Ep. IX

Waterman's Crowning Achievement

Well done my friend I personally know how much work goes into such a lengthy animation and you are definatly more commited than me. Anyways onto the animation the humour was really good I think your series has always had the humour but it was lost slightly in bad timing or sound, this time round I can definatly say you hit the nail on the head concerning both. Well I won't write a full magazine but will finish saying great work and congratulations on a job well done.

The Roomies! The Roomies!

Absurd

Yes as the title suggests I thought it was absurd but I like absurd so hence I liked your animation/game keep up the good work.